Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

I cannot believe that we are already 2 weeks into 2010. That's just crazy to me. Time is flying by.

This year is already off to an interesting start. If anyone had told me at the start of 2009 what I would be doing at the start of 2010 - I would have thought that they were crazy. It's amazing how quickly life changes - for both the good and the bad although in my circumstances it's for the good at the moment.


2010 is bound to bring many surprises, but I have a good feeling about it. I've decided not to make any resolutions this year, but I have decided to set a goal. Some people may think that resolutions and goals are one in the same, but I disagree. I think a goal is something that you systematically work toward whereas a resolution is something that you just decide to do. And let's face it, resolutions are all too easy to break.


My goal for 2010 is to strive to have a better work/life balance. I will be the first to admit that I can put work in front of anything else. And while I do not plan to start slacking off at my job, I am going to work to shift my focus to a more equal balance between my personal and professional life. Who knows that could actually make me more efficient at work. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment