Friday, January 29, 2010

What's Awesome Now? Alexis Bittar

Lately, I've become obsessed with the jewelry of Alexis Bittar. I love his style - it's so different. I wear a lot of dark, classic style clothes and Alexis Bittar's jewelry adds some color and fun to my outfits.

Last Christmas, my parents gave me these earrings which are amazing. They are so modern and fun. I love them.

Then, I bought these earrings on sale. They are more ornate than what I usually go for but they are a lot of fun. They brighten up some of my darker colored outfits.But Alexis Bittar makes other really cool stuff. Most of it I cannot afford like this necklace.
Or these earrings.

But, luckily his stuff does go on sale. I'll just have to keep my eye out.

All of his stuff is awesome. And what I love most about it is that the jewelry is so light! Usually more ornate earrings are really heavy and thus painful. But the material that Alexis Bittar uses is so lightweight that you barely realize you are wearing earrings. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment