Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bridesmaid's Dress - check

So this past weekend was a good one. I found a dress for my bridesmaids! Yay.

However, it was not without drama. First we went to the Macy's Bridal Salon and had a horrible experience. The saleswoman was just not helpful. It made me really stressed out. I won't lie - I had a bit of a breakdown. There were tears. However, I pulled it together after a little bit. My friend Steff found another shop to go to and April called to see if we could get an appointment. Thank God for my friends because I was so overwhelmed I could no longer think. They took charge and got us back on track.

And, we found a great dress that everyone seemed to like and it was in a color that I liked. It was a win-win. Plus, they all got a 20% discount for ordering together which made me feel better. The dress was more than I wanted them to spend so with the discount, it got it in a better price range for my comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think the dress is prettier than the photos, too. I love the color and really love the dress. It's nice the day ended well! :)

    ReplyDelete