Monday, November 30, 2009

A Festivus for the Rest of Us

Once Thanksgiving is over, I kick into Christmas mode. I love decorating for the holidays, shopping for gifts, singing Christmas songs, etc. It's the best time of year.

This weekend, we were putting up the tree and I mentioned the Seinfeld episode about Festivus. I am not the greatest Seinfeld fan, but I love the Festivus story (among others). It just cracks me up - "A Festivus for the rest of us." Whoever came up with that idea was just really really clever.

Anyway, I found a video on You Tube that includes Festivus clips. It's just too funny. How these guys say this stuff with a straight face. I will never know.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say I'm on par with you with the Christmas spirit, but I did decorate. Rob is more into the Christmas music (though it is on rotation on my iPod). I do like the Christmas Scrubs episodes and plan on recording the new Disney special Wednesday. I will be done with my Christmas shopping today (yours was the hardest, I'll have you know) and my cards will, hopefully, go out this week. Then, I'll be ready to bask in the spirit with all the "work" out of the way.

    ReplyDelete