Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Liberty of London


I am obsessed with Target's new Liberty of London collection. It's awesome because I cannot afford anything at the actual Liberty of London store so the Target version is perfect!

Unfortunately most of the collection is already sold out. Almost everything is sold out online. I was however able to find a few things in the store.

I bought this really cool picture frame which I am saving for when I have a picture of Mike and I. I guess this means that I actually have to take a picture. I hate having my picture taken so this is rough. I swear I'll be the only bride who wants to not have a wedding photographer. . .

Anyway, I also bought a really cool sun hat to bring on vacation.





And then I decided that since I now have a wedding plan to organize, I am going to be organized in style! I bought file folders and a box to keep everything in.


Might as well take advantage of necessity! :)

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a photo of the two of you yet? Get on it! I wasn't too into pictures either, but I liked having photos of the family and friends who came to the wedding. I kept very few photos of the two of us except the one 8x10 I keep hidden in the bedroom. :)

    ReplyDelete