Sunday, July 12, 2009

Billy Joel and Elton John

In honor of the AMAZING Billy Joel & Elton John Concert that I went to yesterday. I've decided to post a list of my favorite Billy Joel songs. Elton songs will come another day.

I pretty much love them all, but if I could only listen to 10 for the rest of my life. These would be it.

1. All About Soul
2. Keeping the Faith
3. Matter of Trust
4. My Life
5. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
6. It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
7. Piano Man
8. Innocent Man
9. River of Dreams
10. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

1 comment:

  1. I'm much more of a Billy Joel fan than Elton John, but I had a great time at the concert. I came home and loaded a ton of songs onto my iPod. I had a few Elton John songs, but somehow I only had Vienna from Billy Joel. Scott and Erin had You're My Home as their wedding song. I really like that one. I'll have to think of my favorites. They change. I do love All About Soul though and I've had The Entertainer in my head all weekend which isn't usually a favorite.

    ReplyDelete