Sunday, July 12, 2009


So after talking about if for weeks, I've finally decided to start a blog. I've never done this before so please bear with me.

Originally, I had thought that this blog would be about my adventures in online dating. I will probably still post about this because I have many funny stories that I can share. For example the date that lasted 25 minutes, the date where the guy picked a place that was closed, and over-sharer guy. Trust me - I have been on my fair share of bad first dates. In retrospect, I'm convinced that going through all of these bad experiences will help me to better appreciate the good ones. I mean you do have to kiss a lot of frogs. . .

Anyway, I have decided to expand this blog to include anything that is on my mind. Dangerous road may be ahead so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment