Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sad But True - I Think Sienna Miller Is Awesome

I've been writing about more serious/personal subjects lately so I thought it was time to lighten the mood. So let's chat about my strange fascination with Sienna Miller. I don't think she's that great a person, and I don't think she's that great an actress. But for some odd reason, I still really like her.

I think it's because she represents everything that I am not.

1) She is completely confident. She goes after what she wants and does not care who gets in her way. She's broken up at least two marriages - that the media have reported anyway - and broken the hearts of countless other men. Now I'm not saying that I want to be a heartbreaker, but it would be nice to have a fraction of the confidence around men that she seems to.

2) She has awesome fashion sense. I love that every outfit that she puts together seems completely effortless. Her style is a little too bohemian for me, but I wish I was free spirited enough to be able to pull it off. She even has her own fashion line! That's just awesome.

3) She acts in really diverse movies. Her movies aren't great, but they are always interesting. My initial fascination started with Factory Girl. Her character was just so tragic that how could you not feel for her. I really loved her as the bitchy girl in Stardust - she was hysterical. Then she played Dylan Thomas' wife in the under appreciated Edge of Love - a really interesting film. Next she is going to be in the G.I Joe movie. That movie looks awesome. Lots of stuff blow up, and it stars hot Channing Tatum. Plus, Sienna Miller has proven that she can look good even as a brunette.

4) She's a natural blonde. In my next life, I really want to be blonde. I completely agree that blondes have more fun.


I realize that I am probably one of the few people on the entire planet that think Sienna Miller is awesome, but that's ok. I'm happy to be a fan club of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment