Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's Awesome Now? Howl at the Moon

Last night, I went out for my friend's bachelorette party. We went to this really cool place in Baltimore called Howl at the Moon.

We had a great time. The music was fun, and we were all singing along. As the night went on, the more off key we got. But, who cares. It's all in good fun.

One of the most awesome things about this place were the drinks. They serve jello shots in syringes! It was the coolest thing - and actually very practical as it made them easier to eat.


They also had several different kinds of drinks served in buckets. Basically it was 84 ounces of various forms of alcohol and some juice. They are served with a bunch of straws so that you can share. Well halfway through 1 bucket, and I was buzzed. I barely even drank any of bucket #2. I was already needing to lean against hte wall. I didn't want to embarrass myself by falling down if I drank anymore. :)

Anyway, it was a great night. Good friends, good entertainment, and good drinks. I would definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment