Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Is Here!

Fall is here, and I'm super excited. Yes, I know that Fall has not officially begun, but the weather is getting cooler and it's after Labor Day so that's good enough for me.

I love Fall so much. It's the best of the seasons. Oh Fall how I love the let me count the ways:

  • The weather is neither too cold nor too hot
  • Apples are in season! yum.
  • It's cool enough to eat soup.
  • Everything smells so good - a mix of apples, spices, pumpkin, etc
  • Thanksgiving!!!!
  • The new National Symphony Orchestra season starts.
  • I can wear coats and jackets.
  • It's time for boots!!!!!
  • I get to take out a new fun leather handbag.
  • There are new episodes of Gossip Girl to watch.
  • It's only a few months until Christmas.
To celebrate my favorite season, I've posted a picture of Prince Edward Island in the Fall. PEI is beautiful all year round but my favorite place during my favorite season is just too much to resist!

1 comment:

  1. I just found a pair of boots on sale at Nordstrom. They're a little pricey, but I think I'm in love. I do love Fall. I love cider season and sweaters. Plus, this is the only time I can wear short-sleeved sweaters which I think are stupid. If I want a sweater, they should have sleeves.

    ReplyDelete