Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feel Good Award For Me!



Yay! I got another award for my blog. It's from April of course - the only person who actually reads my blog. That's friendship for you. :)

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules:
~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
~Link your nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. Here are my nominees:


April's blog is the only one that I actually read so I am going to hold off passing along this award until I find some others that are as cool as hers. That may be an impossible plan though.

No comments:

Post a Comment